Everlast is a renowned name in the welding machine world. Today you are going to read our complete EVERLAST PowerARC 200ST Review. Everlast welders are precise and produce high-quality welding machine. The Everlast Powerarc 200ST 200amp TIG Stick IGBT Welder is one of Everlast’s popular product. This unit comes up with some amazing features which make this machine really easy to use. Are you looking for only comfort and transportability? When investing in an expensive product, we look for value for the money, that is what you will get with everlast powerarc 200st TIG welder. This unit comes with some smart and amazing features which you will like.
The all-new powerarc 200st is built with the true professional in mind. With 200 amps of DC Stick/Lif TIG welding power, The compact IGBT inverter welder cuts no corners on performance or design. This welding machine has E6010 welding capability via a dedicated connection port on the front panel of the welder it can be used on sites, pipelines, shipyards, construction portable repair jobs and pressure and container vessels and any place requiring the use of E6010 and related cellulose-based welding rods. PowerARC 200st has excellent low spatter arc performance on E7024, E7018, E7014 and even stainless class electrodes this unit also features another connector port for all other welding rods. In both the 6010 and standard operation modes, the unit feature auto-regulated arc force control. The powerarc 200st feels at home, or in the hobbyist’s garage, on the farm and features 120V/240V dual voltage operation although this unit is built for pros who demand the most from their welder it’s easy to operate for newbie also. Be sure to pick up a gas regulator and gas valve TIG torch if you want to weld with this unit.
Features of EVERLAST PowerArc 200ST 200amp TIG Welder:
• Fully Dedicated E6010 connection port for best E6010 and cellulose rod performance.
• Stable, Smooth DC ARC for best Stick/TIG welds.
• Digital display for the precise current setting.
• Simple easy to use features and controls.
• Excellent Auto regulated Arc force control for the best arc performance in short arc situations.
• Auto-adaptive hot start to reduces rod sticking during starting.
|IGBT Type:||Individual IGBT|
|Output Type:||DC Stick, DC TIG|
|Voltage/phase:||DUAL VOLTAGE 120/240 1 PHASE|
|Max Rated TIG Amps:||
|Max Rated Stick Amps:||
|Stick Amps @ Rated Duty Cycle:||120V:
|Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps:||
|Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps:||
|Stick Ouput Range DC:||
|Stick Function:||Auto Adaptive Arc Force Control|
|Stick Hot Start Type:||Auto Adaptive Hot Start|
|Minimum Amp DC TIG Start:||20 Amps|
|TIG Start Type:||Lift TIG Only|
|TIG Start Type:||Lift Start only|
• Everlast Series 17V gas valve torch with 15fit cable and 35 series Dinse style adapter.
• Nova 17v gas valve torch and 12.5/25ft cable with 35 series dinse style connector.
• Wc 250 Welding Cart.
• Aragon regulator.
Recommended Areas of Use:
• Plant or Factory Maintenance
• Shut Downs
• Fabrication Shops
• Farm or Ranch
• Home Shop
• Portable Repair
• Stainless (Stick/Tig)
• Steel (Stick/Tig)
• Aluminum (Stick/Tig)
• Chrome Moly (Stick/Tig)
Let’s Watch a Video Review!
1. Stable, Smooth best for tig welds
2. Easy to use features
3. Digital Display
4. Built-In lift TIG feature
5. Dedicated E6010 Connection Port
6. Auto-Regulated ARC force control
1. This unit does not have a built-in gas solenoid for control of gas flow.
2. This unit does not support a foot pedal.
3. The unit is Dc output only in sticky and tig modes and is not designed to weld aluminum in tig mode.
Frequently Asked Question:
• What is the duty cycle ??
Answer: 60% at most common settings and 30% at max setting.
• What is included with the welder?
Answer: 1 power unit
an electrode holder
240 to 120-volt cord adapter
Owners manual included with this unit.
• How long is the power chord?
Answer: The power chord is 6 foot long
• Why no tig torch included?
Answer: If it was included the price would have to be higher. If you want the tig torch you can buy it from everlast customer service for approximately $75 USD.
• Can I use a foot pedal with this welder?
Answer: No, this unit does not have the capability of foot pedal control.
• Is there a case included in this unit?
Answer: There is no case for this unit.The unit came in a cardboard box.
• Can I use DC welding rod?
Answer: Yes, this is a Dc welding machine.
So there you go, How was the Everlast PowerARC 200ST Review ? As a short final conclusion, there is not much to complain about Everlast powerarc 200ST 200amp TIG Welder. This welding machine is designed to deliver, so it will tackle your necessities with no issues at all. This unit designed for both professional and newbie welders. It is an affordable choice for even a part-time user.Welder’s will love it because of it’s easy smooth
and amazing features. If you are looking for smooth and stable DC output compact inverter machine then Everlast powerARC 200ST TIG welder is best for you.
If you have any question about this machine feel free to contact us. We will try to reply as soon as possible.